Kitimat (BC): LNG Canada will export Canadian natural gas to Asian markets, and in the process, put Canada on the global map of LNG exporting countries and create a world-class liquified natural gas (LNG) industry in British Columbia and Canada. This is a 10-year construction project with an anticipated final construction budget of $40 billion.
- Supply of furnishings, lighting, and bathroom accessories for over 4,000 staff rooms
- Furnishings for all offices, meeting rooms, medical services, common rooms, and staff rooms in five large buildings
- Custom designed storage for over 2,000 pallet locations
- Custom designed dining furniture to accommodate approx. 1,700 staff
- Custom designed lounge furniture, health-care, recreation, and entertainment furnishings
- Supply of window coverings
- Overall Project Management
- Using our Supply Chain Engagement model, provided precision supply services including design, engineering, coordination and sourcing from international suppliers
- To the high standards that are required to operate at an Industrial sites – Xenali used Project Management protocols for working on live construction sites to attain high levels of safety for our team, the client-teams and the other construction teams that were operating at site.
- Just-in-time, on-site delivery and installation services. Very effective coordination of product staging at various locations and between two different provinces, was critical to our success.
- Although un-expected, Xenali successfully operated under broad public health measures that were necessitated by Covid 19 protocols