Vernon Myplace Supportive housing
Government of British Columbia
The Government of British Columbia, to provide transitional housing for the homeless, commissioned housing projects in various locations within the province. The Government’s focus is to provide on-site support services, including employment, addiction and mental health counselling.
Xenali was selected to provide a broad range of furnishings for 52 residential suites, each with kitchenettes and bathrooms. Further, our scope included furnishings for the common dining areas, common lounge areas, medical office, laundry, and reception areas.
- Supply of furnishings, lighting, and bathroom accessories
- Supply of in-suite furniture
- Furnishings for all offices, meeting rooms and common areas
- Furnishings for food-service areas
- Furnishings for storage areas
- Supply of window coverings
- Overall Project Management
- Using our Supply Chain Engagement model, provided precision supply services including design, engineering, coordination and sourcing from international suppliers
- Coordination and Just-in-time delivery at site.