Xenali Inc. is in the process of continued growth and looking to build an amazing team to grow with us. We are undergoing a re-brand to reflect our future vision and our focus on a North America wide client-base. Are you a career focused INNOVATIVE individual with a keen spirit, driven towards organizational excellence that is ready to be a key member of our Sales Team?
Xenali Inc. is ramping up for growth in the commercial, industrial and hospitality furniture marketplace and we need a strong individual to our Raving Fan customer base. We are committed to providing a team environment which will assist in growing and developing your career and leveraging your existing knowledge, skills and abilities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction by “going the extra mile” to seek out new business opportunities and deliver friendly service in a professional and timely manner. This position involves creating a great customer experience for our current Raving Fans, creativity in finding new customer opportunities, successfully identifying customers’ needs and recommending a full service package.
What we offer:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental coverage
- Uncapped commission potential
- High earning potential with a paid training period
- Career advancement opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Mileage reimbursement & cell phone allowance
Qualifications and Skills crucial to success in this role:
- Entrepreneurial lead generation – ability to self-generate leads by networking and marketing
- Perseverance and productivity – overcome challenges and close the sale
- Account and time management – manage a full customer pipeline
- Customer obsession and collaboration – help us build customers for life
- A collaborative Team spirit – to do what it takes to maintain a positive and effective team environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years related sales experience
- Microsoft Excel proficiency
- A car, valid driver’s license, and a clean driving record (reliable vehicle required)
- Ability to work flexible hours that accommodate our customers’ needs