Xenali is transforming our culture and undergoing a re-brand to reflect our future vision and focus for a North America wide client-base. We are preparing for unbridled growth and looking to build an ‘Above the Line’ Sales Team in the commercial, industrial and hospitality furniture marketplace to grow our Raving Fan customer base. We are searching for career focused INNOVATIVE individuals with a keen spirit and driven to exceed sales performance. The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive base salary and sales compensation program.
If you can commit to and live with these ‘Above the Line’ principles, then you’re the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive:
- Be accountable. See it, own it, solve it, do it!
- Become part of the solution
- Have respect for others and their feelings and show other that you care
- Act now!
- Be the first to ask, “What else can I do?”
- Seek out, “what coaching do you have for me? What can I do better?”
- Take personal ownership
- Reject average
If you feel this level of accountability is right for you, that you’re willing to engage with us at this level, are going to give your best and bring the best out of your team, you will thrive. For those that are not looking of these kinds of challenges, we are not going to be a fit for your aspirations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction by “going the extra mile” to seek out new business opportunities and deliver friendly service in a professional and timely manner. This position involves creating a great customer experience for our current Raving Fans, creativity in finding new customer opportunities, successfully identifying customers’ needs and recommending a full-service package.
What we offer:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental coverage
- Uncapped commission potential
- High earning potential with a paid training period
- Career advancement opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Mileage reimbursement & cell phone allowance
Qualifications and Skills crucial to success in this role:
- Entrepreneurial lead generation – ability to self-generate leads by networking and marketing
- Perseverance and productivity – overcome challenges and close the sale
- Account and time management – manage a full customer pipeline
- Customer obsession and collaboration – help us build customers for life
- A collaborative Team spirit – to do what it takes to maintain a positive and effective team environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years related sales experience
- Microsoft Excel proficiency
- A car, valid driver’s license, and a clean driving record (reliable vehicle required)
- Ability to work flexible hours that accommodate our customers’ needs
If this position appeals to your career growth and team spirit, please submit a cover letter and CV to Barbara.email@example.com