Xenali Inc. is in the process of continued growth and looking to build an amazing team to grow with us. We are undergoing a re-brand to reflect our future vision and our focus on a North America wide client-base. Are you a career focused INNOVATIVE individual with a keen spirit, driven towards organizational excellence that is ready to be a key member of our Logistics Team?
We have an immediate opportunity for a Logistics Specialist, shipper/receiver to join our team. We are looking for a highly motivated and reliable individual with strong organizational skills.
- Sort, pick, and pack products and process order on Computer Software
- Load and upload trucks
- Operate forklift (stand-up, sit down, and/or pallet jacks) to move materials
- Perform Inventory
- Make phone calls for booking shipments with trucking companies
- Keep area clean and free of debris
- Adhere to all safety standards and protocals
- Previous warehouse experience
- Ability to operate basic computer to enter orders and print required
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Good judgment, discernment for safety, and attention to detail
- Ability to frequently lift, push, and slide packages that typically weigh up to 50 lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to work full-time, 40 hours per week
- Attention to detail and good time management skills.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, organized, and positive warehouse environment.
- Successful candidate must have warehouse and forklift operation experience (minimum 1 year)
- We are seeking an applicant who is mechanically inclined and possesses some electrical knowledge (an asset)
- Capable of handling pickup and delivery duties. A driver’s abstract may be required.
- Must be punctual and reliable and possesses a strong work ethic.
- Working positive and safely with others at all times.
- Reliable transportation
- Assembly of products
- Shipping and receiving
- Forklift operation
- Organizing and maintaining inventory
- Pack and unpack goods
- We offer a competitive wage, to be determined based on experience
- Benefits included (effective after probationary period)
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm