Xenali Inc. is in the process of continued growth and looking to build an amazing team to grow with us. We are undergoing a re-brand to reflect our future vision and our focus on a North America wide client-base. Are you a career focused INNOVATIVE individual with a keen spirit, driven towards organizational excellence that is ready to be a key member of our Leadership Team?
Xenali Inc. is ramping up for growth in the commercial, industrial and hospitality furniture marketplace and we need a strong individual to keep our Team running at maximum efficiency. We are committed to providing a team environment which will assist in growing and developing your career and leveraging your existing knowledge, skills and abilities.
Director of Operational Excellence is responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency, and profitability of departmental and organizational operations through innovation and the provision of effective methods and strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees operational systems, processes, and infrastructure while looking for opportunities of improvement or revision.
- Manages day to day business of the operations department while balancing the responsibilities of various business lines such as business analysis, vendor, and risk management.
- Supporting our sales and marketing teams to help set and meet daily and quarterly goals.
- Plays a significant role in long-term planning, project status reporting, and implementing change control processes.
- Identifies trends and assess opportunities to improve processes and execution.
- Oversees the back-office team members to ensure seamless business execution, reinforce positive morale, and uphold company values.
- Collaborates with transitions and onboarding team as needed.
- Raises and tracks issues and conflicts, remove barriers, resolve issues of complexity involving stakeholders and escalate to appropriate level when required.
- Assesses a variety of situations and provide clarity to team and stakeholders.
- Establishes and maintains credible, professional relationships with clients, internal business lines, and external vendors.
- Solicits and responds to feedback while gaining commitment and support.
- Supports back-office and firm-wide training programs, reinforcing tech and operations infrastructure between departments to ensure consistency and quality standards are met.
- Stays up to date on industry regulations, trends, and technology.
- Works closely with the leadership team to ensure all operational, administrative, and compliance functions within the firm are being properly executed in accordance to best practices.
Operations Manager Qualifications / Skills:
- Addressing operational concerns and issues, monitoring overall customer satisfaction
- Developing and implementing operational procedures and policies
- Analyzing training needs/requirements
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizing skills to coordinate project activities
- Ability to communicate with others effectively
- Ability to conduct research for special projects, respond timely inquiries, and present written/ oral briefings
- Ability to work with details and time-sensitive issues
- Good decision-making skills and response to high-pressure situations
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in program management, business or public administration, technical management, information systems, engineering, finance/accounting, or related fields
- Minimum of two (2) years of recent overall operations management experience
- Experience may be considered equivalent if experience demonstrated increased depth and breadth of responsibility.
If this position appeals to your career growth and team spirit, please submit a cover letter and CV via form below.