Director, Operations Excellence
Xenali is transforming our culture and undergoing a re-brand to reflect our future vision and focus for a North America wide client-base. We want an ‘Above the Line’ Leaders to prepare our Team for unbridled growth. We are searching for a career focused INNOVATIVE individual with a keen spirit and driven towards organizational excellence. The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive base salary and bonus program.
If you can commit to and live with these principles, then you’re the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive:
- Be accountable. See it, own it, solve it, do it!
- Become part of the solution
- Have respect for others and their feelings and show other that you care
- Act now!
- Be the first to ask, “What else can I do?”
- Seek out, “what coaching do you have for me? What can I do better?”
- Take personal ownership
- Reject average
If you feel this level of accountability is right for you, that you’re willing to engage with us at this level, are going to give your best and bring the best out of your team, you will thrive. For those that are not looking of these kinds of challenges, we are not going to be a fit for your aspirations.
Director – Operations Excellence is responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency, and profitability of departmental and Corporate areas through innovation and the provision of effective methods and strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees operational systems, processes, and infrastructure while looking and acting upon opportunities of improvement or revision.
- Manages the Operations and Direct Client-Sales areas while balancing the responsibilities of supporting other Business Units.
- Provides leadership in long-term planning, project status reporting, implementing change control processes, assessing & managing risk-management and staff-development programs.
- Raises and tracks issues and conflicts, remove barriers, resolve issues of complexity involving stakeholders and escalate to appropriate level when required.
- Establishes and maintains credible, professional relationships with clients, internal business lines, and external vendors.
- Stays up to date on industry regulations, trends, and technology.
- As part of the leadership team, ensures all operational, administrative, and compliance functions within the firm are being properly executed in accordance to best practices.
Operations Manager Qualifications/Skills:
- Ability to address operational concerns and issues, monitor/assess/improve overall customer satisfaction
- Develop and implement operational procedures and policies
- Analyze training needs/requirements and provide coaching to elevate performance
- Have excellent interpersonal communication and organizing skills to coordinate project activities
- Ability to communicate with others effectively
- Ability to conduct research for special projects, respond timely to inquiries, and present written/ oral briefings
- Ability to work with details and time-sensitive issues
- Conversant with Technology and have instinct for applying technology- based solutions, where needed
- Great decision-making skills, ability to prioritize focus in response to high-pressure situations
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in program management, business or public administration, technical management, information systems, engineering, finance/accounting, or related fields
- Minimum of two (2) years of recent operations management experience and minimum of 5 years of overall business management experience
If you are up for the challenge, we look forward to reviewing your cover letter and CV.